"The market is only truly random if kept within its parameters of limitations."

"Buying power is staying power, with enough staying power you will always be profitable."

Welcome to "The Trading Truth"!

I am authoring this site to make you more aware of your trading enviroment. Whether you are a trader, investor, 401K holder, or have any part of your life linked to or affected by the markets, there should be some valuable information found here for you. You will... (click to continue)

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Going forward

"The Trading Truth" will remain an ongoing educational site, in an attempt to make the average trader and/or investor more aware of their trading environment. I am going to start logging my trades at a different location (see sidebar, the link will appear shortly).

Trading consistently for profit is not a time consuming activity. Typically, the more one is "rushed", or aggressively trading, the more loss they will sustain. Delving into my trading techniques and market theories will make this fact self-evident.

I will enter orders during "off" market hours, or when opportunity presents. All orders are contingent and entries are pre-established. The only item I need to be aware off throughout the market day is the proximity of the target exit. Using the "launch point" of each extension and accessing the high/low quote of said extension allows me to calculate the exit point without the need for charts etc. As long as I have quotes accessible (use of my Blackberry), orders for exit can be updated as required.

Information does not need to be plentiful to be useful. I will link new articles in the sidebar as they become available. If any individuals, or corporations, want to work with my techniques and are interested in an "agreement" of some type, email me at "The Trading Truth".

1 comment:

  1. ----**\\**-----**//**----
    ¨°º¤ø„¸ HI_____„ø¤º°¨
    ¸„ø¤º°¨ WINACE! ``°º¤ø„¸
    ----**//**-----**\\**----

    ReplyDelete